Dunk Tanks for Rent
No Deposit. No Cancellation Fee. Ever!
How To Rent A Dunk Tank
- Add the dunk tank to your cart.
- Check out and fill in the information to get an instant quote.
- Verify all information is accurate.
- E-sign our rental agreement signifying you will notify us if you choose to cancel. No Deposit Required. Free Cancellations.
- We'll be in touch a few days before your event to confirm delivery.
Dunk tanks can be picked up by customer for a discounted rate. Rate will be adjusted after we receive your quote.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long can is a rental? Our rental lengths will depend on when and who is renting. For most people, we have 3 categories. Residential Weekday: any length of time for one single day Mon-Thur. Residential Weekend: any length of time up to all weekend Fri-Mon. Special Event: for legal entities, any length of time up to one day Sun-Sat.
Do you provide the water? No. Jumping Jacks does not provide water to fill the dunk tank. Renter is responsible for water. We do bring a 100ft hose to make sure we can reach most areas from a standard spigot. Any additional hose can either be rented or you can provide your own hose.
Do you carry insurance? We carry both a liability policy and an accident policy. We also carry commercial auto and workers compensation insurance. If you or your venue requires a certificate of insurance, we can provide one for you.
Do you clean your dunk tank? We clean and inspect all of our inventory in between every rental following a very strict processes and using commercial cleaners to ensure your safety.
Collapsible Dunk Tank