Toddler Inflatables for Rent
No Deposit. No Cancellation Fee. Ever!
How To Rent A Toddler Inflatable
- Browse the page for the best inflatable that fits your event.
- Each one will have dimensions on it's product page. Verify to make sure it will fit in your area.
- Add the desired item(s) to your cart.
- Check out and fill in the information to get an instant quote.
- Verify all information is accurate.
- E-sign our rental agreement signifying you will notify us if you choose to cancel. No Deposit Required. Free Cancellations.
- We'll be in touch a few days before your event to confirm delivery.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long can is a rental? Our rental lengths will depend on when and who is renting. For most people, we have 3 categories. Residential Weekday: any length of time for one single day Mon-Thur. Residential Weekend: any length of time up to all weekend Fri-Mon. Special Event: for legal entities, any length of time up to one day Sun-Sat.
Does it need to be plugged in the whole time? No. Bounce houses and other inflatables, only need to be plugged in during use. If your a weekend long customer, unplug blowers any time your kids are not using it. Or when weather becomes inclement.
Do you carry insurance? We carry both a liability policy and an accident policy. We also carry commercial auto and workers compensation insurance. If you or your venue requires a certificate of insurance, we can provide one for you.
Do you clean your inflatables? We clean and inspect all of our inflatables in between every rental following a very strict processes and using commercial cleaners to ensure your kids safety.
Chuggy Choo Choo
Rocket Kidzone (Wet or Dry)